100 Floors 2013 is a puzzle game from developer Cliff Drop Apps for Android devices. In the game you must find a way to solve the puzzle by moving objects, tilting and shaking your device, or pinching and swiping the screen. For the complete walkthrough and guide for 100 Floors 2013, click here.
100 Floors 2013 is often mistaken for 100 Doors 2013, the sequel to popular puzzle game 100 Doors. If you are looking for a walkthrough of 100 Doors 2013, click here.
Below are the answers/solutions to floors/levels 11 through 20 of 100 Floors 2013.
Floor 41 / Level 41 Answer: Enter the combination “5819” in the keypad. How we solved it: The arrows point to the top left, meaning the order of the numbers should go from bottom right to top left, as you find them.
- 5 is on the end of the carpet on the floor
- 8 is on the black lines left of the door
- 1 is above the door when you slide the checkerboard oer
- 9 is in the black striped circle
Floor 42 / Level 42 Answer: Shake your device to make the hammer fall. Use the hammer to break open the clear box, making the ball fall.
- Tilt your device to the left so the ball hits the left red button 3 times.
- Tilt your device to the right so that it hits the right button 4 times.
- Tilt to left so it hits left button 2 times
- Tilt to right so it hits right button 1 time
- Hint: Once you’ve hit each button the correct number of times, a light above the door will turn green
Floor 43 / Level 43 Answer: Enter the code “82521”. How we solved it: The keypad asks for the order of black, green, blue, white, brown. Search the room and count how many of each color is shown.
- Black (COCA COLA) = 8
- White (43) = 2
- Blue (ball) = 5
- Green (square) = 2
- Brown (carpet) = 1
- Combination = 82521
Floor 44 / Level 44 Answer: This is basically a mini Minesweeper game. Adjust the numbers according to how many red “bombs” are touching them. (hint: corners count)
Tap the numbers so the sequence looks like this (going from left to right, from top):
Floor 45 / Level 45 Answer: Enter the code “734” on the keypad. How we solved it: Find the value of the red square, green circle, and blue star. The numbers on the bottom and side of the square are the sum of the shapes in the row or column.
- Red square = 4
- Green circle = 7
- Blue star = 3
Congratulations! You have completed floors/levels 41 through 45 of 100 Floors 2013. Continue to floors 46 through 50.