100 Doors Runaway is a new puzzle game from Gipnetix Games, the creators of 100 Doors 2013 and 100 Doors of Revenge. It is currently available for free on Android devices. In the game you must solve unique puzzles by pinching, poking, shaking, and swiping the on-screen images, to get to the next door. Below is a walkthrough for each floor/door in 100 Doors Runaway.
- For levels 1 through 5, click here.
- For levels 6 through 10, click here.
- For level 11 through 15, click here.
- For level 16 through 20, click here.
- For level 21 through 25, click here.
- For level 26 through 30, click here.
- For levels 31 through 35, click here.
- For levels 36 through 40, click here.
- For levels 41 through 45, click here.
- For levels 46 thorugh 50, click here.
Level 51 / Door 51 Answer: EPick up the lightbulbs from the pile and put 5 at the top on the brown shelf. Press the silver box to turn them on. Watch to see if all of the light bulbs turn on. If any lights turn off, take the light bulb off and put it in the trash, then put a new one on. Repeat this process until all five lightbulbs are on and the door opens.
Level 52 / Door 52 Answer: Pick up the shovel and use it on the dirt to get dirt. Repeat this action on the dirt to get a seed. Put the dirt and seed into the bucket then tap on the water until a tree grows.
Level 53 / Door 53 Answer: Change all of the symbols on he left side wall to match the symbols on the left side door. Change all of the symbols on the right side wall to match the symbols on the right side door.
Level 54 / Door 54 Answer: Drag all of the white circles away from the vents until you see the two hidden numbers. Enter the combination “1597” into the keypad.
Level 55 / Door 55 Answer: Drag the trash dump to the left and pick up the tool on the ground. Use the tool on the bottom left side wallpaper to reveal the numbers 5981.
Press the keypad and enter 5981.