100 Doors Runaway is a new puzzle game from Gipnetix Games, the creators of 100 Doors 2013 and 100 Doors of Revenge. It is currently available for free on Android devices. In the game you must solve unique puzzles by pinching, poking, shaking, and swiping the on-screen images, to get to the next door. Below is a walkthrough for each floor/door in 100 Doors Runaway.
Level 41 / Door 41 Answer: Press the triangles with the lines pointed towards them. The clue on the door shows you to press them in clockwise order. The catch is the triangle needs to be facing downward for you to click it, so you will need to rotate your device. Press in the following order:
- Phone upright, press all triangles from right to left.
- Rotate device left: press the right triangle, then the left triangle
- Rotate device left again (so it’s upside down): press all triangles from right to left
- Rotate device right: press left triangle, then right triangle.
Level 42 / Door 42 Answer: Press the LIGHT BROWN numbers so that they combine into the value of the numbers above the door (11,18,9,15). You’ll hear the ding when you get the sum of the number above.
- Press the 6 and 5 to add them. (11)
- Press the 5, 8, and 5 to add them (18)
- Press the 3 and 6 to add them (9)
- Press the 7 and 8 to add them (15)
Level 43 / Door 43 Answer: Pick up the screwdriver and use it on the broken electrical box to fix it. Turn on the correct lights and press the ON/OFF switch each time.
- 1st = top light + middle light must be on! (Tap the middle box to turn the light off), press the On/Off switch.
- 2nd = bottom light + middle light must be on! (Tap the top light box to turn it off, tap the bottom box to turn it on), press the On/Off switch.
- 3rd = top light + bottom light must be on! (Tap the middle light box to turn it off, tap the top box to turn it on), press the On/Off switch.
Level 44 / Door 44 Answer: Shake your device to make the hammer fall off the wall. Select it and use it to break the glass to open the elevator. You’ll need to tap it repeatedly for the glass to break (I had to press it 18 times to open the door, you’ll see the progress being made with cracked glass)
Level 45 / Door 45 Answer: Press the blocks in order from smallest to largest (the longer pieces are bigger than the similar sized square pieces).
Continue to levels 45 through 50.