100 Doors of Revenge is a new puzzle game from Gipnetix Games, the creators of 100 Doors 2013 and 100 Room. It is considered a sequel to 100 Doors 2013 and is played in the same way. Your goal is to solve the puzzles to unlock the door and travel up to the next floor. As of this post there have been 24 Doors released for 100 Doors of Revenge. Below is a walkthrough for each level. For the complete walkthrough of all levels, click here.
Level 66 / Door 66 Answer: Enter the combination “454666” on the keypad. How we solved it: First count the number of fingers on each hand (from left to right: 4,5,4). Next clue is the “Devil Number” sign, which is 666. Put them together and you get 454666.
Level 67 / Door 67 Answer: Enter the combination “3245” on the keypad. How we solved it: Count the number of T’s, I’s, M’s, and E’s hidden throughout the scene (TIME, the clue are the clocks).
- T = 3
- I = 2
- M = 4
- E = 5
- Combination = 3245
Level 68 / Door 68 Answer: Press the left and right arrows to switch out the doors. Following the sequence shown above the door, switch between the doors until you get to the one that looks like the image above. Then press the door.
- Press the normal elevator door.
- Press the right arrow 3 times and press the door with the big window with line down the middle.
- Press the door with the knocker on the left and small doggy door on the bottom.
- Press the right arrow 4 times and press the door with the big window with line down the middle.
- Press the right arrow 2 times and press the door with the knocker on the right and small window at the top.
Level 69 / Door 69 Answer: There are two codes to solve to open the door.
First figure out what X and Y are in the pattern: 2, 4, 6, 8, X, Y
- X = 10, Y = 12
- Press the keypad and enter “1012”
Next it gives you the hint “? = 333” and “? + ?”
- 333 + 333 = 666
- Press the keypad, erase the previous answer and enter 666
- Pres the green button to open the door
Level 70/ Door 70 Answer:Enter the combination “45333” on the keypad. How we solved it: Multiply the times on the clocks and add the numbers “333” at the end. The developers may have made a mistake on the left clock. If the left red line was to the right to show 3am, and the right clock shows 3pm (15 in military time), it would work because 3×15 = 45.
Congratulations! You have completed the levels 66 through 70 of 100 Doors of Revenge. Continue to doors 71 through 75.