Gipnetix Games has released a new holiday update for 100 Doors 2013 and 100 Doors of Revenge 2014, the popular Android puzzle games. The new update adds 20 new Christmas-themed levels in which you must solve the puzzle to open the door to proceed to the next level. Below is a walkthrough for each of the new Christmas Levels in 100 Doors of Revenge as well as 100 Doors 2013 (note: both games have the same Christmas Levels).
Level 5: Drag the left power cable to the right to plug in the tree. Once the tree is lit tap the picture with the star in it. The red star will be added to your inventory. Place the star on top of the tree and the door will open.
Level 6: Tilt your device left or right to roll the ball. Hit the red buttons with the ball in the pattern shown by the lights on the tree going from top the bottom. Hit the buttons in the following order:
Level 7: Help Santa get from one end of the lights to the other by using the arrows. Each number is a multiple of 8, so figure out how many times 8 goes into it and that’s how many times you press the arrows. Press the arrows in the following order:
- Right arrow: 4 times (4×8 = 32)
- Up arrow: 8 times (8×8 = 64)
- Left arrow: 4 times (4×8 = 32)
- Down arrow: 1 time (1×8 = 8)
- Right arrow: 3 times (3×8 = 24)
- Up arrow: 10 times (10×8 = 80)
- Left arrow: 3 times (3×8 = 24)
- Up arrows: 6 times (6×8 = 48)
- Right arrow: 9 times (9×8 = 72)
Level 8: Change the pictures of Santa by pressing each button the following number of times:
- top left = tap 3 times
- middle left = tap 6 times
- bottom left = tap 7 times
- top right = tap 11 times
- middle right = tap 13 times
- bottom right = tap 14 times
Congratulations! You’ve completed levels 5 through 8 of 100 Doors of Revenge 2014 .